Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hold me closer, Tiny Dancer.









[Zara top, Forever21 skirt, BCBG sandals]

Just before I headed out for the humid night in Houston, I decided to take a little snap at it. Literally. By means of camera. Going to a college party with a majority of squealing younger kids (don't take offense... not generalized... these kids just,to be honest, stink on ice) who don't know how to handle their liquor... bad idea to attend. To say the least. Good thing my posse arrived fashionably late ;) Anywho, lately I've been digging ballet vibe. Hence the pointe-like sandals and ruffled "tutu" skirt. I guess Art History got to me. Exhibit A: Master of his craft, Edgar Degas. Plopped on a slouchy striped jersey top... I'm good to go. Lesson learned: Continue dressing, stop spending weekends with randos. Got it.


[Inspirations: Erin Fetherston, Edgar Degas, etc.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome! I dig em*